Hi listers,

I am using N-Track Studio v. 4 with JFW 5.1 on an XP system. My problem is that when I try to access something off the menu bar, such as under File, Jaws just says "menu" when I arrow down. If I use Alt F to open the file menu, I can only read the items if I use the Jaws cursor. I have registered this program and would really like to be able to use it, but it is cumbersome right now. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Norma