with blank CD-R media, there is only one standard. However, audio data can be saved in two ways on the disc: as computer files or as an audio CD that can be played in any CD player. the latter option is useful if you are sending a copy of the program to someone and you are not sure if they are familiar with PC audio software or have it on their system for playback or to ensure that it can be played anywhere, including in a car. No matter how the program is saved, it will have the same fidelity. Remember though that if the program is saved as an audio CD, it must be no longer than 80 minutes.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc audio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 8:23 PM
Subject: Downloading a file onto cd:

Hi guys
I have a radio broadcast file which I would like to put on cd. The only kind of cds I have are data cds and this does have lots of talking and music. Is it ok to use such a type of cd to do this or do I need to get music cds to do this?
Thanks.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.