Hi,

Does any one know the price to upgrade from Sound Forge 6 to version 7?

Thanks.
At 08:09 PM 10/21/2004 +0100, you wrote:

The reason I wanted Sound forge was because Goldwave's reverbs were not very good and I don't know how to use the reverbs on my Sound Blaster 5.1 compatible. But my Dad said that Adobe are making a hi quality recording and editing program which will work well with my Window Eyes. I am just waiting for it to come out. Samuel.