Chris,
Both can be found at the jfwlite page.  Go the programs link under
www.jfwlite.com and you'll see links to the Winmx scripts and to the Winmx
homepage.  I would suggest you download version 3.31.  The scripts were
written for 3.30 but they work for 3.31 also.  Only thing I'm not sure of is
whether you will need to compile them depending on which version of JAWS you
are running.  In the Helpful Hints section, there may be some info on this
or hopefully someone else knows for sure.  Hope this helps.

Susan