So you want to connect headphones to two devices.  I would go to
radioshack or some other electronic store and see if they have a Y cable
with a female connector going to two mail connectors.  If your headset is
stereo, then all said connectors must be stereo.  Some time ago I bought a
little box from The American Printing House called a listening post.  It has
four jacks into which you can plug four tape or other players.  Then there's
another single jack into which you plug headphones, or, I think that jack
will work both directions.  I know I can record to four cassette recorders
at once.  But it's only monaural.  But I think the Y cable described above
would work for you if you can find one or have someone build you one.
Lois Goodine