From: "Ray Slaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 9:39 PM
Subject: grundig satellitt 800

Hi Folks,
wonder if any of you have the grundig satellitt 800 portable short wave
radio.
Is it accessible?
Once you find a station you like how do you program it in to memory?

The reason for the last question is that I am told that the sony 2010 is
real easy in fact one of the easiest to program.
So I am deciding on the 2010 or the 800.

Yes I know that the 2010 is no longer made but there seems to be a lot of
them on ebay.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Ray Slaton