Joy,
He and I have the same configuration there.  I do have the movie player
installed but am sometimes seeing illegal operations messages when I go to
certain pages, so obviously something is wrong.  Using JAWS 4.02, I don't
think there are all those options for flash players, so I haven't actually
been able to tell whether mine is on or off, if that makes sense.

By the way, can you write me privately?  Many thanks.

Susan