here are the shortcuts again, and then some more info.
f1 and f2, volume control. f3 and f4, change octave.
f6 and f7 change instrument moving through the list 1
2 3 4 5 etcetera. f7 and f8 change instruments moving
through the list 8 16 24 32 40 48 etcetera. f9 and
f10, pan. Pan means cause the sound to go from left to
right, or right to left, like the balance control on
your stereo or in volume control. f11 and f12, switch
chanels. The chanels seem to be sort of like presets
you can put a particular instrument in, except for 10
being reserved for drums. If you have 15 favorite
instruments I guess you could put 1 in each chanel,
but I don't think the program would save your settings
when you reboot. Haven't tried that. Chords, well I
use window eyes, and I hit 7 on the numpadd to go up
to top right, then I go down,this is what I find.
first silenciar, or to silence. There's an item in the
piano pull-down called silencia bara de espaço, or
silence the spacebar, think it refers to that. That
item doesn't do anything for me by the way, it's the
back space that needs to be silenced, not the
spacebar. OK, so below silenciar you have transpor,
meaning to transpose, not sure what that does. Below
that is ajuda, meaning help, then sobre, meaning
about, sair, meaning exit, notas musicais, music
notes, then where you can read the settings, oitava
followed by a number tells you your octive, canal your
chanel, then pan, then vozes1, and I don't know how to
make the voices more than 1 yet. Now we have a bunch
of blank space as we go down, then there's a number,
the instrument you have set then the name of the
instrument, below that the volume. Then the word
acordas, meaning cords. Now below that you have a
check box labeled tocar acordas, meaning play chords.
If you want to play chords on the bottom 2 rows of
keys, check that. Anything below that, well there's
the edit box, then the keyboard screen. That's it.
Hth.
Shawn Klein

http://pianoeletronico.tripod.com/images/piano_tela.gif

http://pianoeletronico.tripod.com/files/Setup_Piano_Eletronico.zip

> > > The program is absolutelly free, and it never
> > > expires.
> > >
> > > I created a Home-Page with all the information
> about
> > > the program, but
> > > unfortunelly the site is in Portuguese only by
> now.
> > > The link is
> > > http://pianoeletronico.tripod.com . If you have
> > > experience with Visual
> > > Basic, you can download an Open-Source (but
> simpler)
> > > version of the
> > > program
> > > at
> http://pianoeletronico.tripod.com/minipiano.html
> > >
> > > You can see an English version of the site
> > > (performed by Google
> > > translation
> > > engine) here :

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpianoeletronico.t

ripod.com%2F&langpair=pt%7Cen&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&oe=UT

=== message truncated ===