I also use this fast program all the time. I record my shows on Saturday
evenings and when I go on the air I stream to a server and then my stream
is relayed to the regular broadcast server. So I put the stream on the air
a few minutes early and put up an Instrumental till I hear the switch at
the main server and then I know it's time to go. When I finish my 3 hour
show I just load it in to mp3 direct cut and kill the instrumental portion
at the beginning up to where my show starts. When the show is rebroadcasted
on Wednesday evenings it doesn't have the instrumental portion so it comes
on clean. This is a fantastic little program and easy to use.

On 11/9/2004 at 5:10 AM Harry Bassler wrote:

>Yes, Gary, it is very fast, for instance,
>if I wish to delete an unwanted commercial from a broadcast that I
recorded
>with MP3DirectCut, I find the beginning of the offender, press letter B,
>then use the right arrow to find end of offending commercial & press
letter
>N.
>Then hit Delete keey & the offender is gone that fast.
>Its quite easy to navigate thru the audio file because you can hear the
>audio while pressing the fast forward or reverse (right or left arrow).
>You can also alter the volume of the recorded audio.
>There's much more but I haven't learned how to use the additional features
>as yet.
>I highly recommend it.
>Harry Bassler

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.