But chriss also wants to record as well as play.  I don't think that the
bookport has a way of recording except for maybe recording memos through a
built in microphone?

On 11/11/2004 at 11:00 Curtis Delzer wrote:

aph bookport will do all of that.

Curtis Delzer

At 10:16 AM 11/11/2004, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I know I want the moon and stars, but I'm looking to purchase a portable
>audio player that will do the following:
>
>record and play books from Audible, BookShare and NLS;
>play mp3 and other types of music files.
>
>I'd like at least a gig of memory, if it has permanent storage.  However,
in
>many ways those that use memory cards are better because you are not
limited
>and you can put different types of material on different cards even using a
>card for self-help type books and a different card for recreational reading
>and still other cards for jazz, classical and so forth.
>
>I know I won't find the perfect player out there, but I'd like to get the
>most features for my money.
>
>I have even considered the PlexTalk, but although that gives me some
>additional capabilities, it's awfully pricey.
>
>Any recommendations???
>
>Kris Hickerson

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To find out about some great cajun food and candies, and maybe even start a
home based business, check out http://www.cajuncountrycandies.com/W1265
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM address: joyctilton
leave me voice messages on laser box 206-309-1875
check out my journal at http://joyctilton.livejournal.com
                Save a life!  Donate blood at your local Red Cross center
today, please!