Hi Matthew.

To change the settings for ripped music using windows media player do the
following:

1.  Start windows media player.
2.  Press alt + T to open the Tools menu.
3.  Arrow up to Options and press enter.
4.  You will now be in a multi-tab dialogue.  Locate the ripping tab.
5.  To change the output folder, tab to the change button and press enter.
6.  Select the folder in the normal windows manner and tab to ok, pressing
spacebar to confirm your change.
7.  Tab to ok and press spacebar to close the options dialogue.

You can also change the way in which the output track file name is made up
in this dialogue.  For example, you may choose track number separated with a
dash and then track name.  There are a host of combinations here.

You can also select MP3 format or WMA.  Interestingly, there's a lossless
WMA format here.  I ripped a CD with this and though it was nearly 300MB in
size, it sounded very good.  However, the next CD I ripped using this format
was not acceptable as the start of each track was garbaged so back to CDEX
for me.

Kevin
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]