Hello everyone:
I have a couple of cassettes which I would like to transfer to the computer so that I can then make them mp3s. I've heard that the cdex program is 1 of them which allows you to do so? I was wondering
1. what type of cable would I need to use to complete this task?
2. what settings are recommended to make?
3 more or less are there any instructions that any one could please provide me to do this transfering and saving from a cassette to the computer?
thanks everyone in advance for the help
Juan