I have found, that by going down the list of tracks, Jaws reads either checked or not checked. When Jaws reads checked, the track has been copied.

HTH
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc-audio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 12:34 PM
Subject: jaws not reading list of copied songs in WMP

I like to copy full albums into windows media library, so of course the c.d.
starts in media player. This happens using media 9 or 10, by the way. Also
am operating XP home with SP 2 and using Jaws 5.10. In the past, while
songs were being copied, you could arrow down through the list and see which
ones were copied and which were not. For example, Jaws said "1, checkbox
not checked; 2 checkbox not checked," etc. Now when copying Jaws just says
"1 of 12" and doesn't show the entire list. It is showing on the screen as
verified by a sighted person, but I cannot read the list. Any suggestions?