Basically, I just remember that when you start out, nothing is selected. Extracting at that point will extract the whole CD. If I hit spacebar on any given track it selects it, and extracting at that point will extract all tracks. Just a little memory work.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]