Hello!
¨Tonight i recroded a radio show here in sweden with goldwave.
But when i tried to listen to it i can't hear anything.
I have checked the recording tab and the volume tab but there seem to be no
matter there.
I have it set to record from wave/mp3 at volume 50.
I did not hade timer or level activated items checked.
Its a very big file so i don't understand what went wrong.
The only thing i know i have been changing is in the windows sound control.
the advanced recording settings.
I have set te two items there to 100%.
I don't know what you call these settings in english as i use a swediswh
windows 2000.
i have a sb live sound canrd installed.
Any suggestion would be very appreciated.
THanks in advance.
/Anders.