Jim,

There was a thread about a USB FM transmitter. I don't know what kind it was
but I'll paste a message leading to an ebay item here for you. Marco sent
this info to the list.
If you find that this is or not what you are looking for would you let me
know? I am interested also. I just have one slight problem. I am technically
impaired. I wouldn't know a USB if it bit me. Grin
I also have a question for you. How far away can you get with your wireless
keyboard? I didn't realize that you could leave the room with them.
Here is the message from Marco:

if people want to get it for slightly cheaper, check it out on ebay. I
bought
mine through ebay, and including shipping paid $74. you can also get one
that
connects up to your computer through the sound card and runs on 3 AA
batteries.
i recommend strongly though getting the USB version 3.0 though. you won't
look
back. absolutely fabulous product. if you go to
www.ebay.com
 type in the
following item number.
5731473129
or
5137022100
i got mine in 2 weeks shipped directly from the united states to melbourne
australia, which i felt for the price and the excellent customer service
from
this particular ebayer was fantastic. he appears to have it as a buy it now
price now for $39.95, so i would strongly urge you to jump on at that price.
cheers.
marco.