To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 3:44 PM
Subject: Does anyone know of an aftermarket tutorial, for Total Recorder?

Hello, Listers,

I am looking for an "aftermarket" tutorial for Total Recorder. I have some trouble using the on line help section, but I can do it. Just wondered if there was anything out there that I haven't been able to Google, as I am not too good at that, either. I'm a rank novice, I'm afraid! If anyone has an idea of this, they can write me, off list, at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Thanks,

Mac Norins