HI,
Yes it once worked that way, but with 6.6 i'm not that sure anymore.

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lloyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: Using Nero to copy a CD

Hi Jay.

I thought I'd seen somewhere that you needed specific drivers to use
startsmart but that they are available if you're using XP. I've just tried
it and it worked ok. However, I wouldn't choose to use startsmart. The
Nero burning ROM interface is a lot quicker and easier to use.

Kevin
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]