My understanding is that the set files that Bryan created will work on
version 7.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Keith Bucher
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 11:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sound Forge Questions

Hello,

    I'm considering purchasing the Sound Forge 7.0 bundle.  I've seen
prices of around $249.00 for the new, not upgrade version, and also the
nonstudent version.  I'd like opinions as to whether or not this is a
good price.

    Also do Brian Hartgen's Window-Eyes set files and tutorials apply to
version 7.0 even though they were done for either version 5 or 6, I
believe?

    I'd also be interested in any other Window-Eyes set files for
version 7 if they exist, as well as any differences in using Sound Forge
version 6 as compared to version 7 from a blind person's prospective.
Thanks for any information.

Keith