Hello audio enthusiasts,

I wanted to provide my experience and comments regarding the USB FM transmitter. Set up was very easy, and I am so impressed with the sound. We have a split level home with 4 levels and it sounds great on every level. I listened to the broadcast on a home component system, 15 year old boom box, cheaper newer boombox and an older clock radio. The sound is fantastic, very rich in highs and lows. Definitely worth every penny I spent.

thanks,
Norma