Hi al

I am interested in starting to learn to compose music on my computer.  But
as a beginner I found some of the terminology rather baffling ...

For example, what is a half rack module when referring to sound modules?
The one I am looking at is tha Kurzweil ME1.  And speaking of this Kurzweil
ME1, is it easy to use and can it work with  programmes like Cakewalk Sonar?

I wish ther was some place where beginners like me could get start-up info
and some idea of the terminology that is used!!

Regards

Andre