You could probably put 20 songs onto an 80-minute music CD.
----- Original Message ----- From: "stever2525" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 12:53 PM
Subject: MP3 to CDA, figuring out how many files to CD

Hi, this is Steve. I have a folder with many MP3 files that I want to convert to a regular audio CD. I don't want to go through the process of figuring out how many files can fit in 80 minutes. Is there a way that this can be accomplished where the software figures this out? I am using Roxio 6, Creator Classic. I am also using JAWS5.1 with XP home.
thank you very much