What you have to do is make sure that the answering machine is associated
with Skype. Start up skype first and then start up the answering machine.
You should see the property's window for the answering machine but also you
should see a skype window that will have radio buttons to ask you how you
want this answering machine to connect. Once you set the radio button tell
that window ok and you'll be good to go.

On 12/4/2004 at 1:08 PM Danielle Cleary wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I realise this program is only a beta, but I was wondering if anyone has
>seen this happen, and if so, if they know how to deal with it?
>
>I installed skype answer phone yesterday, after someone very kindly sent
>it
>to me. The problem I have, is that the program won't do what it's supposed

>to do as it is telling me that a user is not logged in to skype. This is
>blatantly not they case however and I am unsure as to whether I can do
>anything about this?
>
>If anyone has any ideas on this, I'd be very grateful to hear from them.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Danielle

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.