hi listers,

since the USB FM Transmitter has generated a fair amount of interest on this list, I wanted to alert you all to a notice which is posted at the web site for the unit,
http://www2.mobileblackbox.com:8000/index.htm

CONSUMER ALERT:

THERE ARE FRAUDULENT UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS ON THE INTERNET SELLING OUR VERSION 1.0 FM TRANSMITTERS AS VERSION 2.0 AND 3.0.

THESE UNAUTHORIZED FRAUDULENT RESELLERS USE TRADE NAMES SUCH AS: "wirelessproducts4u", "rjackson72", "pdaoutlet",
"neogames", "wraggm".

We will NOT honor any claims, warranties or offer product support for purchases made from these unauthorized resellers.

FYI
Norma