From: "Karl Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: New portable hard disk recorder from Edirol

I looked at this recorder and wonder if anyone knows the price and if the
system is very accessible.  I note one reference to watching the screen and
wonder if there are audio methods to do the same thing.

Karl

At 01:51 AM 12/6/2004, you wrote:
>Hi,
>This is Brian from Denmark, but any ways here are some hints.
>
>You could search for the heading new products or r-4 then you get ghere.
>Here is a link where you can read more about this nice 4 track unit.
>http://www.edirol.com/products/info/r4.html
>
>Best regards
>Brian
>----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Axis
Karl Smith, Assistive Technology Consultant
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84119

Phone:          801-967-5655
Toll Free:      866-824-7885
Fax:            866-824-7885
E-mail          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site:      http://www.axistech.net

         -       Never confuse an open mind with an empty head.