Hi, Gary, but this is with nero 5.5, not with nero express, it seems
that I, and another window-eyes user seem to be the only ones using
nero express.  I did find out that the reason why I could only see the
first file size, in the compilation window was because I hadn't
selected a file, but I still don't know how to make the label on the e
drive show the disk in terms of the total compilation.  I wish there
were a way I could get nero 5.5, but there's no place to get it, and
pay for it.
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:53:26 -0500, Gary Wood wrote:

>Hi Marty.  When I burn tracks with Nero 5.5, I go to Data CD.  It does say,
>"New," but when I'm adding my compilation, I tab over to the right, and I
>can use the arrow keys to find out what I've burned.  I hope this helps.

Marty