Hi Raul,

I'd like to know how to record with this unit. I have the h140 unit and have never been able to figure this one out. I listened to Michael Lang'ds excellent Main Menu review of a similar unit, but still cannot record my memo's. Michael said that he didn't care much for the remote, but I think its easier than using the front center up down left right and middle push control.

Rusty
> At 11:27 AM 12/9/2004, Raul A. Gallegos spake thusly:-
Hello Bobcat.  I don't understand what is not clear about the manual.
If you want some pointers on using this unit feel free to ask.  It's
real easy to use really.

--
Too clever is dumb.
                -- Ogden Nash

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com