Mac,
Just thought I would comment that I just upgraded to the most recent version
of TR and think they have improved the help documentation, at least
somewhat.  Of course, they offer screen shots of their menus which your
screenreader will not read, but they do go into some detail about the
settings and parameters.  I found that I was able to use a previous version
for almost a year, but that since trying to use the interface of several
chat clients I have had a lot of driver conflicts that I have still not
completely resolved.  I might be able to help you if you are having specific
problems, though there are probably others using it more successfully than I
am at this point.  I'm sure if you let us know what problems you are having
that someone can offer the necessary steps, which may be enough to get you
started.  It is one of those programs that works well, when it works.

Susan