To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 4:46 AM
Subject: questions about copying with nero

Hi all!
I am currently learning how to use Nero 6 ultra and I have a few questions regarding coping a cd or a DVD. Where exactly do I go to copy a CD? Does nero have the capability of copying a DVD? If so, I only have a DVD rw drive and a CD Rom drive. I have heard that it is still possible to make copies with one RW drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Allison