Can't prove it by me!  Actually..what I have is "Total Recorder
"standard"..but it's still supposed to record in stereo if I tell it to!
apparently..noone here can tell me what I need to do to make it record in
stereo; as far as I can tell, everything is set as it's supposed to be.  So
is it an issue with my soundcard?  I have a Crystall DWM; probably my
luck..I've got something that is incapable of recording stereo stuff..no
matter which program I use to record!  Of course..there is that possibility
that we're just overlooking something.  Then..there's also the issue with my
volume; it records extremely hot!!and I have the recording level down to
either 10 or 15 percent!  Any ideas?
Tom Kaufman