To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 1:09 PM
Subject: Irritating beeps with goldwave.

Hello!
I have the latest version of goldwave and a couple of directx plugins from
sony.I think they come with the soundforge program i downloaded from dc++ a
month ago.
Now when i try to use these directx plugins i get some irritating beeps
during the processed sound.
FOr example.
I tried out the sony fx reverb and when i listened to my recording i hear
some strange beeps within the sound file.
I don't understand what i have done wrong here.
Maybe its because i only have a demo of goldwave or something like that.
Any help is apreciated.
/Anders.