Hi.
I had some troubles with my houppauge winTV pr 150. I installed all the
software and driver but no luck, the software found the card and I could
program the tuner fine but no audio and video. The solution was to download
the latest driver for the card and also the latest decoders and after that
it works just fine both with audio and video.
Check out your brand and model and look at heir support page for the card.
Hope this helps.
/Tony