From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dave Marthouse
Sent: December 11, 2004 5:42 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: SoundForge Question

I am running SoundForge6.0 and everything is working great other than the
fact that when I finish a session and save my work along with the wav or mp3
file that I am working on a whole bunch of other files are saved.  They have
strange extensions like sfk sfl and other types.  I know that there is a way
of getting rid of them other than deleting them one by one by hand so to
speak.  A few years back I knew there was a way to configure the program not
to leave this stuff around.  I have forgotten the setting.  Can anyone
enlighten me.  Thanks in advance.

Dave Marthouse