Hi.
I am working on a project that requires me to find
silent sections that are more than 7 seconds long
with in a large audio file.
I am using sound forge 7.0 to search out these silent sections.
So far, I haven't had much luck. I have tried the find
dialog box under the tools menu.
I can't seem to find anyway to set how long a passage
for soundforge to find.
I don't want soundforge to remove the silences, I wish to do it by hand
so I can decide how long of a silence to leave.
I have also looked at goldwave.
If anyone has any ideas, I would appriciate hearing them.

Many thanks.
phil