What MP3 player did you get and where were the files downloaded from?  I'm
no expert, so I don't know how much I'll be able to help, but these two
questions may be able to help me or someone else lend you a hand.

Christopher

Christopher J Chaltain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vivian Berkeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
12/26/2004 01:25 PM
Please respond to
"PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>

Pc-audio@pc-audio.org
cc

Subject
MP3 player

Hi All, I got my Son a MP3 player for Christmas. However, he tried to use
it and couldn't download the files for it. for some reason the files were
in the format for the apple computer. Would someone be kind enough to help
me?

Viv and Paka