I am using windows media player 10, and after ripping several cds without paying any attention to what was happening, I suddenly realized that wmp was labeling everything alphabetically, rather than numerically. As far as I know, wmp 9 did not do this. Is there anything I can do to get it working properly? My current solution is to use winamp for ripping, which is fine, but I would still like to know whether I have done something to cause this problem, and whether t can be fixed.
Thanks very much for any help.
Cris Hall