I have purchased/downloaded  several tracks from Wallmart.com which are in
.wma format.  I don't know the steps to burning them using Windows Media
Player but was hoping to find a way to burn them along with other .mp3 files
to a CD.  I suspect the answer is no, but is there a program that will allow
me to burn from both formats without having to convert the .wma files to
.wav or .mp3 with a probable loss of quality?  I'd appreciate if anyone has
ideas on the best way to do this.  Many thanks in advance.

Susan