-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of stever2525
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 4:43 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: recording CDA on a data disc

Hi, this is Steve.         I thought I understood a few months ago, but
now
I am confused again. Just to see what would happen, using Roxio Easy CD
Creator, I placed a data disc in the burner, chose music CD, and made a
copy
of a Cd from a .cif. I put it in my regular audio CD player, and it
played. There must be a difference or both data and music CDs wouldn't
be sold.
Could someone explain, please?
thank you