OK, I can do that but if I want to check which ones I have selected after, for example, selecting 4 out of 20 tracks, and cursor back u pthrough the list, Jaws doesn't make any difference to the the selected or unselected tracks.

What difference is there visually. If I could figure that out perhaps I could write a script to tell me.

P.

At 12:17 PM 10/01/2005 -0600, you wrote:
WHEN YOU TAB TO THE LIST OF TRACKS THEY ARE ALL SELECTED BY DEFALT. IF YOU DOWN ARROW INTO THE LIST THEY ARE ALL NOW UNSELECTED. HIT THE SPACEBAR ON THE ONES YOU WANT TO SELECT.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Scanlon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 11:58 AM
Subject: Easy CD DA Extractor question

Hi all,

I have decided to try Easy CD DA Extractor as it seems to be a popular choice of ripper which many blind use.

When I move through the list of tracks in a CD I cannot figure out how to tell if a track is selected or not. I know I can select all or unselect all or invert selection, but this does not seem to allow me to select or unselect individual tracks, and most importantly I cannot tell which is selected or unselected.

I am using Jaws 6 and am wondering if anyone has created a script for this purpose, or can tell how to achieve this.

Help much appreciated.

Peter S.