Hi I installed goldwave on my computer and it said that it couldn't some
lame incotter anywhere on my system so what can I do about this?  Will
goldwave work still with out it and if I can obtain it some where meaning
this incotter how do I go about installing and where do I put it?  thanks
and if anyone understands what i am talking about please let me know and if
you can please give me step bye step instructions on how to install it and
if anyone out hear has it please let me know and then give me an email
address so I can contact you off of list to get the incotter.  Thanks and
have a nice day.

Casey