I just played with this and I sure couldn't get any wave file to play at
all. I was able to open a wave file but it's all grafical and full of
custom controls. Not hot keys at all in this one. Not accessible at all.

On 1/15/2005 at 1:49 AM Steve Pattison wrote:

>I just read about this free sound editor available from
>www.code-it.com/KISS_free_wave_editor.htm.  I haven't tried it so I
>don't know how accessible it is.  Here is some information about this
>program from the home page:
>
>KISS Wave Editor is a complete wave editor. KISS Wave Editor makes
>editing WAV files
>as easy as editing text with its clear user interface and powerful
>effects. Our wave
>form editing window allows you to find the part you want to edit
>quickly.
>Have fun playing with adding the many effects offered, or do more
>serious editing
>functions. Use the Normalize and Amplify effects to match volumes of
>different files
>or bring out the best in music that was recorded a little too soft.
>Fade in, fade
>out, add  echo, or flange.
>Ideas for using Wave Editor...
>Delete the annoying applause at the end of a song that was recorded
>live.
>Apply audio equalization to a music file in order to make it sound
>better.
>Amplify a song that's been recorded too quietly.
>Fade out the end of a song.
>Graphic waveform window allows you to see a visual display of your
>audio and zoom
>in or out at will
>Import and export WAV (PCM format) files.
>Cut-and-paste editing of your audio in the waveform window
>Edits both stereo and single-channel audio
>A number of special effects such as Amplify, Compressor, Delay,
>Envelope, Equalizer,
>Expander, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Silence,
>Stretch, Trim,
>and Vibrato
>Amplification and automatic volume normalization
>Ability to mix sounds -- you can overlay your voice on top of music,
>for example
>Effects can be applied to both channels of stereo audio, or each
>channel separately
>Compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, NT, and XP.
>
>Regards Steve,
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Skype:  steve1963
>MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.