Hi all.  I'm wondering how accessible the Connect Media Player is.  Saturday
night on NBC, there was a concert held for Suname relief through the Red Cross.
 I heard there that you could download music by the artists who appeared at the
concert, and the proceeds would go toward Suname relief through the Red Cross.
I hope this isn't off topic, because since some download music, I was just
wondering how the Connect Media Player is, incase I wanted to go to check it
out.  Does anybody know about this?