HellO!
Does anybody here use a mediaplayer called foobar2000?
I was recomending this player when there were discussions about issues of
winamp.
Now i have problems with it.
I do not know how to select output streaming methond between waveout and direct
sound.
And there is no manual.
AANd the discussions forum is unable to reach becaus when i tries to register
there is an image with a combination of diggets that the screeenreader cant
read.
But i don't want to go back to winamp, i like this player.
/Anders.