From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of russell Bourgoin
Sent: 19 January 2005 01:39
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Midi Files?

Hi,

         You need a program like total recorder or recall pro so that you
can record them as they play on your machine.  You can save them as wave or
mp3 files.

hth
Rusty
 > At 03:29 PM 1/18/2005, Moving-Mountains Technology Limited spake thusly:-
>Hi Folks,
>Can anyone help or advise?
>
>I have several midi files which I wish to convert to .WAV and whilst
>realone and
>windows media will play them, I don't seem to have a convert or save as file
>type.
>
>I have also tried to open any of these files using sound forge and
>unfortunately
>won't even open any of them.
>
>Maybe I need some other application, I am certain that someone here will
>let me
>know.
>
>Kindest Regards,
>
>Ibby Karbhari - Director
>Moving-Mountains Technology Limited
>226B Westbourne Park Road, London W11 1EP.
>All Sales: 020 7243 0510 - All Support: 020 7243 0500.
>Opening Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, Saturdays 09:00-12:00 (UK Time)
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.moving-mountains.com

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com