Hello Everyone,

I'm using a combination of Itunes and Anapod explorer to manage music on my
ipod. My question pertains to accessing the itunes music file via windows
explorer. Whenever I open this folder while in windows explorer I get kicked
out of explorer and into the Itunes application. Is there any way to prevent
Itunes from starting whenever this folder is accessed? I want to be able to
grab a bunch of tracks and port them over to anapod for easier management.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best,
Kimberly Starrett