Hi Joshua. I don't know if this will help you, but try doing alt r after doing control r. I hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Loya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 11:46 PM
Subject: problem with Jaws in Sound Forge 7

Hello,
When I press control-R to bring up the record dialogue box, I am unable to tab to anything. When I try to do so, Jaws says: "Cannot locate record graphic." Please help me. I have quite a bit of fairly expensive equipment, and I need to figure out how to get this to work for me, otherwise I am not going to make the money necessary to pay for it all.

Thanks,
Joshua