In the past discussions of the CCrane transmitter, people have described a
small screw on the back of the unit which can be adjusted to increase its
rane.  I have recently acquired one of these transmitters only to find very
limited range and nothing on the back that fits this description.  There's
no tape covering a small screw, only flat metal with writing on it and, of
course, the battery compartment.  So I'm wondering if anyone knows whether
the company has modified the product and if so whether there is another way
to increase the range.  Any thoughts or information will be much
appreciated, as I haven't gotten more than a range of 20 feet maximum.
Al Gayzagian  [EMAIL PROTECTED]