Album wrap is a program to make one mp3 out of an album, while
preserving the tag data for each song.  I've never used it, but I've
used Album Wrap Extractor, its free companion program which splits the
big mp3 created by Album Wrap back into its original parts.  The only
problem with it is that some people apparently don't encode the albw
files properly, and one can spend hours getting a file, thinkingone
will have the complete album to split into its individual tracks, and
then be told upon attempting the extraction "This is not a valid album
Wrap archive.".
Brad