Hi, Joe:

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:36:49 -0800, you wrote:

>hello friends, i am anxious to use skype, i have jaws four point five one,
>will it work with jaws, is it difficult to access, and do i download it from
>somewhere?  any help will be much appreciated, joe.

Skype,  from http://www.skype.com (where else?) is very useable with
JAWS even without scripts, although there is a set, but I don't know
where you go to get it. I generally don't bother, it's pretty good
without.

The only must-have is XP.  Don't know if it matters whether it's Home
or Pro edition, but XP is a definite requirement.

HTH