Nick, you wrote:

> Hi, I am looking for a very high quality portibal recording salution
> that uses compact flash cards that I can take on the road and record
> with a built in microphone very high quality audio then put it back on
> my computer for editing. What is the best device like this that is
> easy for a blind person to use?

There simply isn't such a device at all! The two devices which are
closest to your wishes are:

1: The Plextalk PTR1 (you can listen to my Main Menu review of the
Plextalk) and

2: The Edirol R1. I've no idea, how accessible this one is, but it
records in 24 bit Wave format and has a built-in stereo microphone. The
built-in mic of the Plextalk isn't good for high quality recordings.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>